Old 22-07-2009, 09:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
AndyS AndyS is offline

Default Wabbits again

On Jul 20, 2:11 pm, zxcvbob wrote:

Andy comments:

I have a similar problem with wabbits and squiwwels....

My solution involves a pellet wifle...

I shoots a .177 pellet at 1200 fps and has a telescopic sight.

I have had many delicious meals as a result of the wabbit
bait that my garden provides. The wabbit wants my veggies
so I give them to him..... on his outside while in the stew pot...

Sometimes you just find things that need killin'

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Eureka, where Ranch Dressing was invented so that our
cowboys sitting around a campfire would have something
tasty to put on their salads..