Old 22-07-2009, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Best way to bury an extension cable to the shed?

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 17:18:26 +0100, glasgowdan
wrote:

I'm confused now. Don't most people use orange cables to plug in
their lawnmowers, strimmers etc? I already have an external socket
on the wall. It's to run a fridge freezer in the shed. If I can plug
this extension into the external socket, fit a conduit and bury the
cable myself that would be the ideal solution as it's simplest...
what do you think?

You are breaking the law and may kill somebody. An orange cable
doesn't have an earth wire.

Martin, I know your thinking, But I have an extension lead, rated 13 amp, 3
core and it's orange.
--
Pete C
London UK