Old 23-07-2009, 11:06 AM
gardenplanters gardenplanters is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Daniels View Post
My first attempt at peppers. I have a couple of bell pepper
plants that are fruiting. I have had two of them that have
developed a tissue thin brown spot on them.

Is this something that just happens, and I've never seen it
before because peppers with spot never make it to Safeway?

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.