Old 23-07-2009, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Courgettes

On Jul 23, 11:24*am, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 03:19:04 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 23, 8:13*am, "Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...
On Jul 22, 7:31 pm, "Ophelia" wrote:

Judith in France wrote:
I also like them simple, brushed with oil, seeds scooped out and
filled with a sausage meat, herb and fresh breadcrumb mix, drizzle
over olive oil and baked in the oven.

Oh yes Lovely. I was just interested in hiding them among other dishes
to use them up

What about pickle?

* * Yers! *What about pickle g *just kidding) *I don't have the
facilities at the moment, but that is a very good idea. *Do you have recipes
please?

Yes, I'll look it out, it's in a very old book by Marguerite Patton.

Fry the flowers in batter and stamp on the rest )

or plant marrows which have far more flavour and bigger flowers.
--

Martin

And are so much bigger that I can't cope with any more than 1 in a
month!!!! BTW I have a recipe for marrow and ginger jam, I love it!

Judith