Old 23-07-2009, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Courgettes

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:51:09 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Judith in France" wrote in message
Why not? When I was a child, ice cream from the ice cream seller had
raspberry vinegar liberally sprinkled on

Lucky you getting an ice cream, with 5 of us, that didn't happen, too
expensive. Instead my Mother would buy a block of ice cream and give
us all a little slice between 2 wafers,

Ahh but my beloved Grandpa used to take me down the park to the
clubhouse he belonged, (bowling I think). Other Grandpas would take their
grandchildren too and we all played together. We all got ice cream cones
(with raspberry vinegar) when the man on his bike with the cart in front
came by

I can still taste the soggy
wafer at the very last mouthful.

All part of the experience

Judith

Your quoting has failed.

Only cos I didn't notice her signature at the end. Anyway, you need to be
nice to Judith! She has a recipe for lemon chutney and I suspect you could
use your limes instead