Old 23-07-2009, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Best way to bury an extension cable to the shed?

"K" wrote in message

Interested in your comments as I've had similar from my father (60 years
as Chartered Elec Eng)

--
Kay

Kay, sorry, but don't say too much about Chartered Electrical Engineers.
When I was appointed Electrical Design Engineer at FBM Marine, they had a
problem on their hands on some ships out in Saudi which CEEs had looked at
and were stumped. I am NOT CEE, but solved the problem within 24 hours. An
Electrical Engineer went out to Saudi with the equipment I designed. Problem
solved.

If you have sailed from Southampton or been a foot passenger to the Isle of
Wight, you would have seen some of my work, I was the Electrical Design
Engineer of Red Jet 1 and Red Jet 2

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk