Old 23-07-2009, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Best way to bury an extension cable to the shed?

"Gordon H" wrote in message

Having said that, they are run from a 13A socket in my detached garage,
which has an electrician-installed supply using buried armoured cable,
protected by a covering of earth and concrete. The socket in the
garage is built-in to a hard-wired RCD.

I gave up installing my own sockets when the law was tightened some years
ago. ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

SPOT ON :-))

That is why I had a qualified Electrician call YESTERDAY to give me a quote
to install power to my garage at the bottom of the gardens :-))

No price yet, but I figure in excess of £500.00

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk