Old 23-07-2009, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default Best way to bury an extension cable to the shed?

In message , Martin
writes

My son and my daughter both bought bottom of the range Flymo hover mowers,
mainly because they had tiny lawns. Just outside the guarantee period, both
managed to throw stones through the plastic sides of the hover bit. Both motors
burnt out in the second year. My son complained to Flymo. Flymo appeared to
believe that a hover mower with a life of a bit over 12 months was normal. 12
calendar months is only a few months of actual use.

My last Flymo lasted several years until one of the switch handles
stopped working, and the bottom plate split, but I used to drag it over
concrete paths to get from one of the 5 areas of grass in my garden to
another, so I blame miss-use for that!

The simple basic Flymo I passed on to a lady friend about 10 years ago
is still working, but she's more gentle with it. ;-)
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply