Old 25-07-2009, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Seeing off an aggressive blackbird?

On Jul 25, 9:02*am, Eddy
wrote:

I'm wondering, is there any spray that I could saturate this small area
with so that he'll either get a whiff of it or a taste of it and bugger
off? *I don't want to harm the little fella, but I do want to deter him
from constantly wrecking this particular patch of garden!

I find "Slug Clear" spray brilliant for keeping the slugs away from
certain areas. *I don't suppose there's a "Bird Clear"?! * :-)

Now look here, mate, humans may think they are the most important
species on the Earth, but for heaven's sake can't you learn to share?