Old 25-07-2009, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Seeing off an aggressive blackbird?

www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk
"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:13:17 +0100, Eddy
wrote:

Martin wrote:
It's marketed as pussy cat.

Hee, hee. And we have a good supply of that particular product. The
thing is, for their own safety, we keep that cats indoors at night.
They go out only after we have got up . . . which is not as early as the
blackbirds are about their business!

Get a cat flap and the cat will bring you fresh blackbird for breakfast.
Ophelia will provide a recipe for Blackbird Pie.
--

Martin

Well Cat tastes like Rabbit, so how about 'Rabbit Pie'?

I encourage the birds into our gardens, so you know what I would rather
have.

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk