Old 25-07-2009, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glyphosate in France

David Rance wrote:
[]
Someone here said that it's possible to buy it at an agricultural
distributor called Agrial in bulk (you take your own container and they
fill it up) which is cheaper still. I haven't ever tried that even
though there is an Agrial near to where I live.

That was me. No idea on current pricing though. Unless you really
want bulk though a better idea is to get a friendly local farmer to
sell it to you; anyone would be happy to part with a liter or so.

I've got to do my drive today, as it happens.

-E