Old 26-07-2009, 08:21 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
ers2...
All the leaves have spots/bumps on them. I don't know what it is, but
I'm
hoping it can be fixed. Here's a picture of what one of the leaves look
like, front and back:
http://hopespringsfarm.angelfire.com/AppleLeaves01.jpg

I go with Sherwin on this. I get the impression billy is implying that
spraying is evil. Quite the contrary.

http://www.agf.gov.bc.ca/cropprot/tfipm/applescb.htm

http://gardening.wsu.edu/text/treef.htm

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/new...toryType=garde

http://www.caf.wvu.edu/kearneysville/organic-apple.html

Superfluous Political BS snipped .......and this deletion added back in:
"We all know how much Sherwin loves to spray (nature be damned)."

I'm not responsible for your impressions.

Well, That is a good thing as self rightous indignation does not suit you
very well.

Instead of relying on an I.D. from 3,000 mi. away I suggested that Lilah
talk with a representative of the University of Oregon, who is not far
from where she lives.

Ahh, Chapter 3...plausible denial?

All in all, you gave good advice and yet..........

You can't even follow your OWN advice in addressing Tomatobecky's post a
bit later.
How bizarre your rationale changes from one minute to the next, (one with a
pic, one without).

Perhaps, someone local could identify the problem.
You don't have anything against the University of Oregon, do you?

( You also read chapter 4 of your Propaganda 101 book, didn't you? )

Doo didn't squirt you with something, did he? Have a nice rant.
--

- Billy

Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.* ~Channing E. Phillips

Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Land
http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7

http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7