Old 26-07-2009, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Glyphosate in France

On 2009-07-26 14:55:20 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jul 26, 12:44*pm, Sacha wrote:
snip*The stonework is Auvergne stone, it is the typical way of
building here. *You will see that part of our house is stone and the
other is crepied , the walls were too damaged to repoint in that area;
it had peach trees espaliered all over that bit of the house, all were
pretty diseased so we removed them.

Judith

It all looks absolutely lovely and immaculately kept, too. *I envy you
the sunshine and the pool as I gaze out at a misty, grey and windy day
here!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

I've just come inside Sacha, I was in the pool with the robot, trying
to get it to go round the pool, not round in circles. I fear I am
probably well burnt on my back and arms, it's blazing out there. I
will turn on the pump in the well tonight, next to the pool; the
garden is tinder dry and my pots now need watering twice daily.

Judith

You can go off people.... ;-)