Old 27-07-2009, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwin dubren sherwin dubren is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

So what is your degree in, Doo? Upon what do you decide that your
guesstimates don't require a review by professionals? Even if you were a
professional, most don't feel as threatened as you do with a second
opinion. Why don't we give posters the full range of options, instead of
just the world according to Doo?

Hell, give yourself 2 squirts ;O)

Billygoat,

You are a fool not worth exchanging a logical arguement with.

Sherwin