Old 27-07-2009, 07:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

In article ,
sherwin dubren wrote:

So what is your degree in, Doo? Upon what do you decide that your
guesstimates don't require a review by professionals? Even if you were a
professional, most don't feel as threatened as you do with a second
opinion. Why don't we give posters the full range of options, instead of
just the world according to Doo?

Hell, give yourself 2 squirts ;O)

Billygoat,

You are a fool not worth exchanging a logical arguement with.

Sherwin

Yes Doo, just a fool who wants more than just a doodoo opinion. A man,
or goat for that matter, who dreams of having as many opinions to choose
from as he wants, so that he can pick the one best for him.

Yes Doo, it's the dawning of a new day, where one, man or goat, is free
to breath the fresh air of choice again.

Well, it looks like my work here is done, buckaroos. Tune in next time
to hear Bill Goat Gruff say."Doo's doodoo looks like Shelly. Is this
what they mean by defecation of character? Is it a clue?"

See ya.
--

- Billy

Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.* ~Channing E. Phillips

Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Land
http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7

http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7