Old 27-07-2009, 01:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Evict a groundhog family - mothballs ok?

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:37:01 -0700, Darrell Ulm wrote:

Hello. We have a ground hog family living near the garden. They like to
eat everything. will a few moth balls down the hole do the trick or are
they too toxic?

Thank you,
Darrell Ulm

I've been using fox and coyote urine this year. I haven't seen any
groundhogs this season so it's possible that the stuff works. This is a
single data point which isn't enough to prove anything but it's worth a
try.