Old 27-07-2009, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Lilah Morgan[_2_] Lilah Morgan[_2_] is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

Good chance the local extension office will be at farmer's market next
weekend(they had a booth last time I was there) so I will bring a leaf and
ask them then if they're there. And just to forestall any more arguing, I am
anti man-made pesticides/fungicides, etc myself. So those who would suggest
it can just save some time and NOT do it because I never will. When my
mother was pregnant with me, the place we lived at used to be orange
orchards/groves in southern California and the ground there was saturated
with dioxin/Agent Orange. As a result, I was born with serious health
issues. Doctors didn't think I'd even make it a year. Only reason I have is
because of NATURAL medicines, and I get to keep taking a handful of them
every day for the rest of my life. So don't try and tell me that you can
spray as many chemicals as you want and it doesn't hurt anything.