Old 27-07-2009, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default phases of the moon

On 2009-07-27 19:56:08 +0100, "Hamer Family" said:

Thanks for those replies, yes I am aware of many of the issues and
critiques. However I am looking for people who actually do it.

We have no personal experience of it but some years ago, in Provence,
visited and bought wine from Chateau Romanin which was then working to
the principles you're interested in. I don't know if they do know but
it might be worth you're taking a look. Certainly, I would never scoff
at such things personally. I think there's a lot we're too complacent
about when scoff comes to shove. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com