Old 28-07-2009, 11:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jimmy Alpha Jimmy Alpha is offline

Default Anyone know this flower?

Hi, This was growing in a pot, had nice bright red little flowers
perhaps the size of a quarter that I really never thought about until I
was asked what it was. Now the flowers are gone so I took pictures of
the leaves and a seed pod. Flower was maybe 2.5ft tall, seed pod 3/4
inch with about a thousand of the smallest seeds. Ok, over a 100! 8-)

So I'm asking for help, I'll watch here or the email addy is good.
Thanks,
Jim

leaf
http://i32.tinypic.com/2rq1169.jpg