Old 28-07-2009, 09:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
steven_nospam at Yahoo! Canada steven_nospam at Yahoo! Canada is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

On Jul 28, 4:06 pm, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
If that's what you want to think, go right ahead. I don't have any
inclination to keep explaining myself over and over again.

Explaining yourself over and over again? You posted one response
before deciding to killfile someone asking you to just keep us all up
to date on what gives with your apple trees!

My first thought was that I missed something or perhaps you
overreacted. But you are right, I'll go ahead and "think" what I want
based on the curt and rude response I received for asking. I could
care less if you killfile someone. I was just curious to know what
resolves your problem (or at least what is suggested) as I live in a
prime apple growing region.

God bless.