Old 29-07-2009, 08:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

In article ,
"Default User" wrote:

steven_nospam at Yahoo! Canada wrote:

On Jul 28, 9:21*am, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
You are now killfiled, have a nice day

Wow, that was a bit odd. I may not be up to date on the politics here
in the group as I am a bit of a lurker rather than a poster. The
flaming in this posting seemed to be unnecessary between billy/
sherwin, but I think you just decided to killfile Sherwin for:

1) ...stating that he thinks his analysis of apple scab was right
2) ...asking that you let the group know what the "experts" suggest
for an organic solution.

Is that accurate?

So it wasn't just me that was confused? That's good. I couldn't what
her problem was.

Is that her fault, or your fault?

Brian

--

- Billy

Racial injustice, war, urban blight, and environmental rape have a common denominator in our exploitative economic system.* ~Channing E. Phillips

Israeli Settlers Attack Palestinian Land
http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7

http://i2.democracynow.org/2009/7/22/headlines#7