Old 29-07-2009, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Tillandsia Hybrid

Hi T Bob, I aquired some of my species from an Estate Sale about 10 yrs
ago.
Tropiflora have a great variety. Also from Teas Nursery.
Are you talking about T. usenoides better known as Spanish Moss?
Cheers Wendy
"Nothome" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:12:31 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Tillandsia Houston is a hybrid. (T. stricta x T. recurvifolia)
A very easy grower so I broke up a large clump & now have a
Houston pole?
Cheers Wendy

Wendy, where did you get the hybrid Tilandsia ?

Tilandsia grows wild in these parts. There is an abundance of it in
most old growth Oak trees. I would like to "play" with some hybrid
material.

Tampa Bob