Old 29-07-2009, 02:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Karen[_3_] Karen[_3_] is offline

Default Crack Garden

On Jul 29, 3:14*am, "Freckles" wrote:
I use pots for all of my plantings. My garden area is filled with plants of
all sizes and shapes and there is almost no weeding needed. If I plant
something that doesn't do very good, or I find out I don't really like it,
all I have to do is pull the plant out of the pot and sow something else. I
can move the plants around so they get the sun they need. I also can amend
the soil as required in the pots to get the best growing condition for each
plant.

I lived in an apt for 22 years and did everything in containers. It
worked out nice. I still use containers for my little succulents.

But now that I actually own this place, it would be fun to work
outside of so many pots.

thanks
Karen