Old 29-07-2009, 01:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B[_2_] Ray B[_2_] is offline

Default OT, sort of - Eternal-September

I am on E-S, and I'm missing some of the "OP"s, as well.

If I recall, there was a discussion about (motzarella's) issues with
attached images only showing up if they were posted by one of their own
subscribers, but I thought that had been resolved.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!