Old 29-07-2009, 06:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] rossr35253@forteinc.com is offline

Default Tomato Harvest

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:01:50 -0400, "Zeppo" wrote:

Starting to enjoy natures bounty... :-)

I've been pulling yellow cherry tomatoes off all week. Very tasty though he
skin is a bit tough.

I took a medium sized yellow heirloom (been ripening in a paper bag) and
will take a large red big boy off the vine this evening to make Caprese.

Hope the fruit on my Brandywine heirloom starts to ripen soon.

I hope the fruit on any of my tomato plants starts to appear soon!
We've had a lousy summer so far for any of the heat loving vegetables,
tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, etc.

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada.
AgCanada Zone 5b