Old 29-07-2009, 06:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Harvest

"Zeppo" wrote in message
Starting to enjoy natures bounty... :-)

Isn't it great? I am bringing in about 20 tomatoes daily now. We are
almost having trouble keeping up with them. (There's a box of eight red and
yellow tomatoes on the desk right now that didn't get eaten the last few
days. The peach, orange, and white ones go fast, so we are always left with
the red and yellow.) Every time I pull off handfuls of small tomatoes, I
get bummed because the new fruit productions doesn't appear to be keeping up
with the harvest, so I know eventually we are going to run out!
--S.