Old 29-07-2009, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default garlic

"Martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:31:40 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 03:36:08 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

On Jul 27, 10:46 am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:38:09 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 26, 11:36 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in
On Jul 24, 7:03 pm, "Christina Websell"

wrote:
"Part_No" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote
in
:

Christina, do you sell eggs commercially, I only have 3 chickens
but
can't keep up with 21 eggs per week.

You will only get that number in their first year.

Just as well!

You could reduce the number now by eating a chicken.
--

Martin

Sshhhh, you trying to upset Christina!!!!!!

Christina the silly clucker?
--

??

Sorry Christina. I thought Judith was referring to one of her hens not
you.
--

Judith & I have disagreed about killing laying hens in their first year when
there is a lot of snow in the winter which makes it difficult to care for

Tina