Old 29-07-2009, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glyphosate

Neuneu wrote:
Le Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:35:27 +0200, Martin a écrit :

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 12:24:10 +0200, Neuneu
wrote:

Le Tue, 28 Jul 2009 22:42:22 +0200, Martin a écrit :

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:01:42 +0100, "Pete C"
wrote:

Having read the post about GF in France, I wondered what the
concentration should be for actual 'effective' use........Gm/Lt ?

If it breaks down soon after it is applied how come the rivers of
France are full of it?

It depends on what you read :

- Monsanto ads
or
- water analyses (Monsanto don't make any)

So far we have only read it in your post? Would you like to provide a
water analysis and perhaps mention the concentrations of Glyphosate
found?
While you are at it take a look at the crap that French industry dumps
in the Rhine most of which arrives in the Netherlands.

http://www.eau-et-rivieres.asso.fr/index.php?69/89

Just follow the links

It's in french, sorry, it is because thats's in France.

My French is not very good, but as far as I could tell there is no actual
figure stated for the glyphosate concentration found (in the link you gave
and associated links). There was just a comment that it was found,
apparently contradicting Monsanto's claim of it being 100% biodegradable.
Do you know any link which states the concentration found?

--
Jeff