Old 16-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] fertilizing

U are lucky you can find it in Europe is impossible to buy I use as a basic
one bone meal in the beginning of the season as is long to be assimilate andI
sprinkle some on the surface and mix , quantity as indicated on the box ( I even
use my own nail clips )and every two weeks less than normally fish emulsion
diluted and at each watering Superthrive

Theo

Colin Horn wrote:

What kind of fertilizer would you reccomend this time of the year for a
Japanese Black Pine? I went to the nurserey, and the owner told me i should
use cottonseed meal. I just want to make sure this is the right kind of
fertilizer. Thanks. - Colin Orinda, CA

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++