Old 30-07-2009, 01:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
v_coerulea v_coerulea is offline

Default OT, sort of - Eternal-September

OT, sort of - Eternal-SeptemberYou know, Diana, I think Ray hit the nail. I can go to abp gardens and am receiving recent pictures from members but not from non-members. But non-member text comes through just fine. I can read Wendy's posts but can't receive her pictures same as here on abpo.
Gary
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message ...
I remember the discussion about the problem. E-S is of no use if we can't see the original posts. Oddly, I can see the ones that were up before I logged on with E-S.

Back to the old drawing board. Maybe a note to the site admin.

Diana
"Ray B" wrote in message news:000001ca1049$bdad03d0$0201a8c0@fro...
I am on E-S, and I'm missing some of the "OP"s, as well.

If I recall, there was a discussion about (motzarella's) issues with attached images only showing up if they were posted by one of their own subscribers, but I thought that had been resolved.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!