Old 30-07-2009, 08:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
sherwin dubren sherwin dubren is offline

Default What's wrong with my apple tree?

Steve wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:11:03 -0700, Billy
wrote:

I suspect that
Doo is a commercial grower

I doubt it.

Right, I am a backyard orchardist with about 20 trees.

Billy thinks that I am going to poison the world from my
backyard. He probably drives a pollution machine, heats
his home with a furnace producing hydrocarbons, etc.,etc.
In short, he is a fanatic, out to save the world. If you
see someone flying around with a big 'O' on his chest,
it's Billy, Organic Man.

Sherwin