Old 30-07-2009, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default tomatoes

"Judith in France" wrote in message
It's so difficult isn't it, when a newbie, as Ophelia is, to know
about under or over watering but yours is the best description of how
to diagnose that I have read. I, like you, do the same thing if I
suspect a plant is waterlogged. Ophelia must be having such fun
starting out; her enthusiasm carries over into the group.

Heh, thanks, Judith. I am not too sure about that but you are very kind to
say so I just hope I don't get on peoples nerves asking to many daft
questions