Old 30-07-2009, 04:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default OT, sort of - Eternal-September

Ray B wrote:
We’ll see if it is even accepted by them.

The lists are supposed to be for “scientific” purposes only, so when I
applied, I commented that it was a “sister” to
mailto the purposes of identification, quality assessment, and the like.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC -
www.firstrays.com http://www.firstrays.com

Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork

Free Services & Lots of Info!

Sounds like a good idea to me. I've even stopped reading my mystery
group because there's nothing going on there either. Usenet is going away.

Interestingly photos seems to be the main topic of interest in the
online community. The AOS forum's number of posts to the picture
threads outpace the culture threads.

Copyright and file size may be an issue. [shrug] I usually don't post
an image unless I don't care if its stolen by an eBay vendor. Or I can
watermark the hell out of it, *G*!

K Barrett