Old 30-07-2009, 04:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default A different perspective

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:44:06 EDT, "ReelMcKoi" wrote:

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
.. .
If the pond will not move to me, then I guess I'm gonna have to move
to the pond. Well, I'm not going to really move there, I just got a
building put back there and I'm gonna get AC power back there. The
building is going to be air conditioned, and has sliding glass doors
looking over the pond.........

Why not buy a used inexpensive travel trailer from Craig's list and pull
it back there?... for less than $3000.

Because than he'd attract tornadoes? ;-) Actually reading Galen entries
sounds like he's got the building w/sliding glass door already. For under
$3K he can spiff it up pretty nice I would think. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us