Old 31-07-2009, 05:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default First Post to Ray's New List

v_coerulea wrote:
My first one just went through too though not exactly in the format I
thought. The message and pic don't stay open together. Also I didn't receive
Diana's pic. Does this mean that you only receive pics of those posted after
you subscribe. I couldn't access archives at freelists. Could be that Diana
isn't in there yet. Not to be picky, but the description of the orchidphotos
freelist is to share images of orchid 'plats' and flowers. Pretty good for a
first run, Ray.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

Well, Guys and Gals,

I posted a photo at , and guess what? I got it
in my inbox. 'Tis working. It will take a minute or two to get used to the
format when you first sign on, but it's great. Thank you, Ray.

Diana

Ok, I'm on. Sent a pic and it came through.