Old 31-07-2009, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Treating a Magnesium deficiency in Tomatoes.

"Malcolm" wrote in message

In article , soup
writes
I think my son's tomatoes have a Magnesium deficiency. Trolling the
internet, the consensus seems to be to treat with Epsom salts, but I am
not sure how to go about this so how would I go about using this
treatment? What dosage? What dilution? How to apply; spray or dig in ?

Crappy photo of the leaves at :-
http://www.sidtech.co.uk/iu/soup61498546123.JPG

Buy it from a garden centre and follow the instructions! My packet says 35
g per 4.5 litre of water.

--

I would also feed with a balanced tomato feed (e.g. Chempak high potash or
Tomorite)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com