Old 31-07-2009, 08:23 PM
benjiboy benjiboy is offline
Registered User

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland.
Thumbs up

I work as a jobbing gardener. Both my spade and fork are made by Wilkinson Sword. They are great. Strong and pleasant to work with. I use them both every day in all weathers and they look as though they were bought yesterday, not 3 yrs ago. About £25 each.
Yes, Secateurs should always have Felco written on them, marvelous things. Expensive but worth every penny.
I also use the Wolf Garten range of tools which are excellent if not a little pricey. Their push/pull hoe is one of the most used weapons in my armory!
Kind Regards
Ben
Blackbird Gardening.