Old 16-04-2003, 01:44 PM
swroot

Default What To Do With Dirty Weeds

Nick Maclaren wrote:

In article ,
swroot wrote:

| Aren't you supposed to eat the Ground Elder?

You can.

Have you tried it? If so, what does it taste like (*don't* tell me
'chicken')...

Yes, but only raw. It is vaguely like something between brassica and
spinach. It would probably be similar cooked.

That does sound edible. I must look for some.

Ah. I was expecting complicated instructions regarding pH maintenance
and stuff... I can rot weeds in a bucket, no problem :-)

You don't get that sort of thing from me! After 36 years at the bleeding
edge of computing, I know the advantages of low technology ....

it works :-)

regards
sarah

--
"Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view,
is silence about truth." Aldous Huxley