Old 01-08-2009, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Why Do You Like....

"HappyGoodTimes" wrote
Gardening?...

And what was the catalyst for you to take gardening up in the 1st
place?

I've always had an interest in plants since very young, not anything to do
with my parents gardening because they didn't. I also got friendly with a
couple of kids whose father, a steam train driver so a bit of a hero to a
young chap in those days, had two large allotments to feed his family and we
often helped him and I learnt a lot in the process. That was serious
gardening for food, no mucking about.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden