Old 01-08-2009, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Blc.Pisgah King

That's gorgeous. The color is extremely rich, IMO.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
tenman wrote:
This surprised me when it opened this week; I had not expected it to take
my breath away. But it did. An impressive pale peach, this year it is
offering up two flowers and will be a part of my collection as long as it
or I live. I have a grave weakness for pastel flowers.

Knocked my socks off too. Looks very like its parent's pic in OW. Can't
find a pic of the other parent online. Looks better than many cats
awarded htese days, *G*!

K Barrett