Old 02-08-2009, 03:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@usenet.pr.neotoma.org is offline

Default OT, sort of - Eternal-September

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:20:06 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:

OT, sort of - Eternal-SeptemberAnything I can do, I will, Ray. BTW, =
I have tried twice to sign on to Orchids Digest (at Freelists). I get =
the postings every day in my inbox but can't seem to join that list. I =
got as far as a notice that said I'd receive an email to use for =
verification, but I never did get one.

Are you using any subsidiary of AT&T as your email provider?
They have some incredibly stupid policies on blocking email.
Are you using your ISP for an email provider? Odds are that their
email admin is unfit to work in a mail room.

A request to subscribe sent through
http://www.freelists.org/list/orchids

resulted in an immediate attempt to email my mail server.

--
Chris Dukes