Old 02-08-2009, 07:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
Beerme Beerme is offline

Default Bee Nest in Garage

I had this happen once before they started building the hive. I
threw an oak log in the fireplace and got it smoking real good and
then put the log in a metal bucket. then took the metal bucket into
the garage. Then opened the garage door, and gave them an escape
route. The smoke was enough to drive them out. I came back about 30
minutes later and they were gone. Bee's are very helpful insects, if
you can get them away without killing them - it's better for
everyone.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3