Old 02-08-2009, 07:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default A different perspective

"Galen Hekhuis" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:44:06 EDT, "ReelMcKoi" wrote:
Why not buy a used inexpensive travel trailer from Craig's list and pul

it
back there? They're like small motel rooms complete with beds,
toilets/showers,
AC, heat, sinks and stoves and even small fridges. You can get small
ones in good condition for less than $3000.

----------------------
I thought about that, then figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I
used to live on a 27 foot yawl and years later on a 32 foot sloop, so
the close quarters don't bother me much. But I wanted a real
composting toilet (I know that sounds kinda strange for a priority,
but I sure didn't want to put in a drain field and I really didn't
want to fuss with a chemical toilet). Then there were other little
compromises I would have to make, so I considered it, and then decided
that the modifications I would have to make would be too much work,
and work is something I try very hard to avoid.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.