Old 02-08-2009, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Neuneu Neuneu is offline

Default Glyphosate

Le Sun, 02 Aug 2009 09:59:56 +0200, Martin a écrit :

On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 20:25:19 +0100, prb wrote:

In article ,
says...
Le Sat, 01 Aug 2009 19:31:22 +0100, Bob Minchin a écrit :

Neuneu wrote:
Le Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:58:31 +0200, Martin a écrit :

I give up.
Good.

Our chidren may die in peace
I thought you were giving up!

At least have the decency to stick to your word

Bob

I gave up trying to make Martin read the URL I quoted.
Not to help people to realize that chemical companies may also be present
on newsgroups...

Would it not be a good idea to quote the relevant details instead of
giving an url with reams of irelevant rubbish to wade through?

I and others, including French speakers, have read all the URLs he quoted. None
contained the information we asked for.

What was the concentration measured in French rivers
and he ignored the comment in his own quoted URL that detergents cause the same
chemical that he attributes to the breakdown of Round Up.

Maybe URG should be renamed URGM ?
Looks like there is a lot of Glyphosate lovers here...
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Verte
http://www.la-grille-verte.net