Old 02-08-2009, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default tomatoes

On Aug 2, 3:29*pm, "Ophelia" wrote:
Judith M Smith wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:49:17 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Judith in France" wrote in message
... On Jul 30, 12:17 pm,
"Ophelia" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in
messagenews:0a26b8bd-5427-4715-8faa-
... It's so difficult
isn't it, when a newbie, as Ophelia is, to know about under or over
watering but yours is the best description of how to diagnose that
I have read. I, like you, do the same thing if I suspect a plant is
waterlogged. Ophelia must be having such fun starting out; her
enthusiasm carries over into the group.

Heh, thanks, Judith. I am not too sure about that but you are very
kind to say so I just hope I don't get on peoples nerves asking
to many daft questions

Don't be daft, or as they say in Norfolk "don't talk wet". *I have
little knowledge but I enjoy passing it on, lots here are quite
expert on a number of things, without the enthusiasm of those, such
as you, I suspect they would not be here?

* *'appen as like as mebbe! *I am very grateful for all those who
have put themselves out to help me

* *I have been particularly thrilled with the 'gathering seed'
thread. *I adore poppies and fully intend to grow then when I can
(if I can) *

I do not know how to do it - but any chance of you configuring your
software so that attributes/quotes show correctly.

* * I don't know how.. but I did indent to show my posts, as indeed I have
done here.

They look o.k. to me, it may be that Judith's newsreader needs
tweaking.

Judith