Old 02-08-2009, 06:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default On and off topic

On 2009-08-02 18:17:39 +0100, Judith in France

On 2009-08-02 15:57:26 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Aug 2, 3:47*pm, Judith in France
wrote:
Pics of my Datura on the S of the house and a climber that needs
identification on the North side.

Off topic a pic of my beautiful dog Carlotta and me.

Judith

oh blow!!!! *I forgot to attach the pics!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e5rrjc.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/1442peh.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/reoj.jpg

Love the dog, recognise the owner, think it's Campsis radicans. *;-))
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.

:-) Of course you recognise me, no one knows me better on group!!!!
Dave and Nic got it and I have now Googled. I protect it in the
Winter and it also has it's roots mostly in sand and little soil so it
keeps its feet dry.

Judith

It's one of those lovely plants one sees all over warmer climates - and
here, I may say in the right location - but I bet your sandy soil and
sharp drainage makes a really huge difference to its survival. It's
lovely to see you and La Lotta looking all relaxed and laid back!