Old 02-08-2009, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default On and off topic

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Aug 2, 3:47 pm, Judith in France
wrote:
Pics of my Datura on the S of the house and a climber that needs
identification on the North side.

Off topic a pic of my beautiful dog Carlotta and me.

Judith

oh blow!!!! I forgot to attach the pics!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e5rrjc.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/1442peh.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/reoj.jpg

I love the gorgeous soppy dog and the way she looks at you. She clearly
adores you. It's nice to see a picture of you, too. What a lovely lady.
Alas, people always get most upset when viewing pictures of spiders. Does
that get me off your rogues gallery? :~)

I do admire your datura. I'd love to grow one, but I have a daffy cat who
thinks she's a caterpillar ... chomp .. chomp :~(
I recognised the Campsis, but couldn't come up with the species name. Most
frustrating. It's a beautiful vine. My sort of colour, too. Thanks for
sharing your pics.

Spider