Old 02-08-2009, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default On and off topic

On Aug 2, 8:22*pm, "Spider" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in ...
On Aug 2, 3:47 pm, Judith in France
wrote:

Pics of my Datura on the S of the house and a climber that needs
identification on the North side.

Off topic a pic of my beautiful dog Carlotta and me.

Judith

oh blow!!!! *I forgot to attach the pics!

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e5rrjc.jpght...c.com/reoj.jpg

I love the gorgeous soppy dog and the way she looks at you. *She clearly
adores you. *It's nice to see a picture of you, too. What a lovely lady..
Alas, people always get most upset when viewing pictures of spiders. *Does
that get me off your rogues gallery? :~)

I do admire your datura. *I'd love to grow one, but I have a daffy cat who
thinks she's a caterpillar ... chomp .. chomp :~(
I recognised the Campsis, but couldn't come up with the species name. *Most
frustrating. *It's a beautiful vine. *My sort of colour, too. *Thanks for
sharing your pics.

Spider

I like Spiders!!! We have some here that look like some of the Oz
ones but I don't think they bite! Thank you for youyr sweet comments
and can you tell that Martin that he should have looked at my later
post!!!! p.s. if you want seeds of the Datura, email me, you will be
very welcome to several hundred.

Judith