Old 16-04-2003, 02:44 PM
350X_Rider

Default Aquascaping Tools?

I'm lucky enough to NOT have an overly deep tank, so I use my thumbnail... I
DO however have a small pair of scissors, that can fit into the palm of your
hand, so when necessary, i can palm them down to be used in tight
quarters....

"DWS" wrote in message
Hi All,

Im looking for a supplier of aquascaping tools. VERY LONG scissors to be
more exact. The longest I can find is 9 inch. I woudl like 24 inch if
possible. Ive looked through some surgical sites, and found a 9 inch set
for 150.00 - that was operation grade, i think floor grade would be better

Any Thoughts ? Anyone have any sources for any other tools?

thanks

Dustin