Old 03-08-2009, 09:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default What's On Our Food?

In article
. easynews.com,
Steve wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 00:25:01 -0500, Charlie wrote:

Anyone who
believes even minute amounts of toxins are ok in the bodies of my
grandchildren deserve...

what they ultimately will get.

Hmmm ...

What about homeopathic medicine? Do they contain minute amounts of
toxins? Does it help the body get better?

Does chemotherapy for cancer patients help them?
Does chemotherapy contain toxins?

Does not most fruits and vegetables contain both natural compounds that
help and harm human life? Does one need take the good with the bad in
order to survive?

Does food preservatives help preserve human life?

I might agree that even minute amounts of toxins are NOT ok.
I just do not know or sure about this topic. Just lots of questions.

Enjoy Life ... Dan

--
Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.